August 27, 2013

Is it a city, Is it a suburb, is it a giant mist, Or Is it the forest growing back?

I had only two reasons to visit Seattle. Cobain and a couple of my dear friends. And I was prepared to not really take to the city. After all Seattle is synonymous with rain. And I hate rain. I don't get how people can romanticise about rains and like it and love it and more. I'm not a rain-person. Let that be heard wide and clear.

Then Seattle happened. The clear skied drizzle that the city engulfs you with is amazing. All those idiots have got it wrong, the best thing about Seattle is it's weather. And the quirks of a major city which hardly looks like a city. The green, the blue and the mist. I never expected to fall so hard for a city, but I did.

Seattle Space Needle - Look at the brilliant sky!

Seattle's most famous quirk - Gum Wall

Original Starbucks logo - The original shop had burned down a block away.

Never been more excited or happy to visit a Market.

Cheese making in progress

The house in the backyard of which Cobain shot himself .

Cobain/Nirvana fan bench near his place of residence (above)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is good and interesting.....thanks for sharing us.
http://www.artistique.in/Candles/Aroma-Candles/Citronella

Unknown said...

Every picture is beautiful. I really like every picture. Your photography is amazing. I have no idea about this post. But after some time i read this post in Towing truck service near me site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...