March 13, 2012

Whole Lotta Love

It's amazing how overworked I feel everyday. Ideas come and slip away. And I'm just left wanting more and more sleep.
It's amazing how B puts up with my bad mood when the work pressure is too much.
It's amazing how less I spoke when I went for one my dear friends wedding reception. And I had so much to say.
It amazing how bad I feel when I'm taking an interview and I know that the candidate wouldn't make it. I never thought I would!
It's amazing how attached I feel to some material things. I know I'm not much of a material girl (except when it comes to perfumes), so why is it so hard to get rid of that bed i bought 5 years ago or the ugly looking library card from college.
It's amazing how much I'm bothered about keeping the house clean when I've lived in messy apartments and messier rooms all throughout my college life and beyond.
It's amazing how I want to leave everything and just run away. Travel frequently and live more simply. When all that matters is a little bit of sunshine, a little bit of laughter and a whole lotta love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...