July 17, 2013

Of Impromptu Travels.

In a matter of 48 hours I find my self leaving home to travel halfway across the world for a couple of weeks. Not that I'm the most organized or well planned out traveler ever but usually I'd like to get a little bit more notice than that. Anyhoo, since I'm already here in the beautiful city of San Francisco, I'm going to make full use of my time here. Maybe even write a bit, since I haven't for almost 2 months.

And visit one of my favoritest married couples in Seattle. I swear I'm going to go total Grey's Anatomy on their ass, yo!

2 comments:

Suhel Banerjee said...

Should I be offended at the royal ignore?

We're eagerly looking forward to meeting you!

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...