April 23, 2012

Weekend Trip & Music Monday #6

Everybody needs a little break. And that's exactly what we got this past weekend. We went to Mussorie, a nice little quaint hill station some 6/7 hours away from Delhi. Considering how the temperature levels in Delhi have reached are-you-crazy levels, this was a very good idea and such a bliss. Also, since I'm addicted to Instagram (now that it is available for Android) so I'm going to tell you the rest of the story in Instagram (more or less).

It started with the expected greenery and mountains.
The most beautiful cottage and an equally comfy room. I don't think I'm really the hardcore
backpacking kind - I NEED a good and super comfy, double mattress beds that you can absolutely sink in.
And super cute kids who don't actually make a lot of noise but are fun to watch.
I'm not a big kid person. But these kids? They were actually FUN!
Wild Daisies. We went to the highest point of the hill station.
And we found thousands of these at ~6000ft !
Also, there is no limit to how much you can eat when you're in the hills. It's crazy. I felt like I had 2 breakfast, lunches and dinners.

On that note. We even found some cotton candy.
We took one and some 20 people ate out of it -
each and everyone reliving a vital part of their childhood.
And the lady bug that sent all the kids in a crazy frenzy. I know, awful pic but
this is the maximum my Android phone can do.
And after the most bumpy bus ride ever - HOME!
Well, Home is always good and Mondays are almost always a drag. So here's some music to get rid rid of your Monday blues: Drive By - Train


:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...