October 17, 2011

The 100th!

This is my 100th post. Deep breath. This blog and the relationship I'm in right now - are the most committed I have ever been. So, obviously, I didn't think I'd reach my 10th post, let alone the 100th. So I'm thinking I'd just let myself be and write about anything that comes to mind...I know, feel free to leave. I'll understand :)

The trip back home was great...with a lot more 'meet the mom & extended family' happening and B, coming through with flying colors and what not. However, homeland is one place that is synonymous with good food... always. But this time it managed to surprise me as well with the biggest prawns I have ever had!

Biggest Prawns EVER!

Devilled Crabs - YUM!
However, what is a good trip home without a violent bout of fever following it? Kidding. Except, I wasn't laughing too much when I came down with worst case of Bronchitis this decade. I lost some kilos so I'm not really complaining. Almost.

I'm planning to eat a lot less you know...to not bloat up again. Let's see how long this resolution lasts.

In other things, I'm just tired, resigned. This has probably been the reason why I haven't posted in a while. But my cronies told me they miss the fact that I haven't been writing. I looked at the Blogger dashboard and realized my 100th was due. So this is what came out. I'm still not over the 'tired' part. This in no way means a sabbatical...just that I need some time. To think. To write. To stabilize. And because of this, B, has a full-time job on his hands.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...