October 18, 2011

This One's For You & Me

I have this friend. I love her to bits. The once in a while that we talk - it just gives me a whole new perspective. Each and every time. And a lot of times, bang in the middle of the night she'll ping me some song that I'm bound to fall in love with. More often than not it reflects in totality how I'm feeling. I still haven't figured out how she does that. The best part, though, is when I open my inbox first thing in the morning I'm greeted with the song that'll go on repeat for the rest of the day.

I hope all of you have that one/two/three people who know you enough to send the exact song you want to hear. I don't know where I would be without my plus ones.

This one's for you and me,Living out our dreamsWe're alright where we should beLift my arms out wide I open my eyesAnd now all I wanna seeIs a sky full of lighters...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...