August 23, 2011

Updating Life List - Puppy Love

I was making some changes to my blog. Editing the About Me page and updating the Life List page. I will take a moment here and for your benefit acknowledge my general obsession with Life Lists. Thank you.

Anyhoo, so I realized in the past say 5 or 6 months I've completed around 5 items in my life list. Not that bad, eh? (No idea why I'm going all Canadian here, just seems appropriate doesn't it?) However, there is particular thing on the Life List that is becoming a pressing need by the hour.

Let me just come to the point. I want a dog. A cute dog. Who cuddles, understands me, loves me, is not afraid of suffocating amounts of hugging and love, in general. Ofcourse, dogs like these exist and I want one of them. I'm having some major difficulty convincing B.

This has suddenly become top priority after the I saw the 'Jack Sparrow' dog in my neighborhood. There is dog who sleeps near our house and he has a black patch over one eye. Very pirate-ish and smart. I call him Jack Sparrow. And whenever, I do, he smiles. Honestly, I showed it to B as well and he went, 'No shit! he actually smiles.' I want a dog who'll smile back at me!

4 comments:

AcetylCholine said...

Pirate dogs are scary.

Shady said...

Cute dogs who just smile are lame .. get a huge and a ferocious one .. who will smile at you and mind fuck every one else... I think I can also try to convince Mr. B on one like that ..

Unknown said...

I think you are lame! who likes ferocious dogs!! WTF!

PG said...

hahhaha! :P

maybe both of u can get a ferocious dog...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...