September 5, 2011

Paying It Forward

OK, so here's what's coming up for all you in the blog-universe.

So, I decided to feature a new blog every alternate week just to add some spice. And anyway I know such funny, witty, emotional and awesome bloggers that I feel the need to share the love.

Paying It Forward. Giving Back. We were taught this in our school. Basically, means the love you receive should always be forwarded (not like in an email, silly) and given back with the same intensity. That's what makes the world go round.

And, anyways, there is a funny joy you feel when your favorite bloggers post something that you can almost picture them in your head. So, I'm going to tell you about these amazing bloggers, a couple of posts of theirs that I adorrrrre and I have a questionnaire thrown in there as well, just so you can get to know them a little better. :-)

Just to warn you a lot of them are like me or my friends - so they are going to be stupid, funny, ridiculous, silly and awesome all at the same time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...