January 16, 2011

Book Worm

One of my things to do in my Life List is to pick a year and read 100 books that year. Each book gets around 3.65 days worth of attention. This is not that year. I think it might be 2012. The year that I travel and read books and eat good food.

However, I have a list of books I want to read this year. Some come highly recommended, some I've read about. Anyhoo, here is the list and maybe you guys should get started on some of these as well.
  1. "You Suck: A Love Story" by Christopher Moore
  2. "The Female Brain" by Louann Md Brizendine 
  3. "Straight Up and Dirty: A Memoir" by Stephanie Klein 
  4. "Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office" by Jen Lancaster.
  5. "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin
  6. "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson
  7. "The Bikini Murders" by Farrukh Dhondy
  8. "Bookends" by Jane Green
Re-Read These
  1. To Kill A Mocking Bird - Harper Lee
  2. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
  3. Love Story - Erich Segal
  4. Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell
  5. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
Currently ReadingThe Girl With The Dragon Tattoo & To Kill A Mocking Bird. Yes, I can't just read one book at a time.

Anyway just the thought of finishing these books makes me happy. Can't wait! And if you're my friend and you're reading this, you know what to get me for my birthday. Well, sexy lingerie of course! I always buy my own books. Almost, always. :) 

1 comment:

Jet-Setting Divas said...

I love to read! But it just seems like I dont have time lately with work :/...the last book I was reading was the purpose driven life. But the female brain sounds interesting...and I've always wanted to read to kill a mockingbird so maybe I'll put them on my list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...