January 17, 2011

Don't Even Try To Explain That!

There are some things I will never understand no matter how much effort or time you invest in explaining these to me. 

1. How do some women eat ridculously small quantities of food? No really, HOW? I mean that's BIRD FOOD, you bird-brained fool!
2. When women wear leggings as pants. No, it's not a brilliant idea no matter how thin you think you are.
3. When people try to 'Pimp' their ride. I mean have you seen the hateful, tasteless things some people put their cars through. Or does it only happen in Delhi.
4. Delhi Boys. I don't understand them. I officially give up on them.
5. Ke$ha. I mean Tik Tok was really good. But, is it just me or is she only singing songs about Clubs and Jack Daniel. There really MUST be other things she can sing about.
6. Totes, Whatevs, Forevs, Rad etc etc: Ugghh! Stop murdering the language!
7. That game called 'Icing.' The last time I checked Icing was still the nice creamy and sweet concoction you put on a cake and it tasted like a dream. However, Google the word 'Icing' now and you'd see that it's synonymous with a stupid game which goes something like - If a person sees a Smirnoff Ice, he or she must get down on one knee and chug it, unless they happen to be carrying their own Smirnoff, in which case they can "ice block," or refract the punishment back onto the attacker. How retarded is THAT. Motherf***ing Goddam! Yes, I feel really strongly about this.
8. Paris Hilton searching for a BFF. How do you look for a BFF in a reality TV show? Ok, maybe I'd do it too if they were paying me shit loads of money But that doesn't mean I understand it!

Yes, I think that's about it for now. So if you're trying to start a conversation with me about any of the above we'll completely hit it off as long as it doesn't involve explaining. We can totally hate on them together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel strongly about points 1,2,3,8 too!
hi5 :)
visit me sumtym:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...