January 24, 2011

The Difference Between You And Me

~I wrote it sometime back. Thought, I might as well publish it. I'm glad I'm not in this frame of mind anymore. Gotta be tough, no?~

There's a difference between you and me
Lucky in love is you, unlucky liaisons, that's me.
You travel across continents knowing you can always come back.
To him.
I stay here beside him hoping he wouldn't.
I'm wide awake and you've got no trouble sleeping.
I'm afraid to hope and you've got no trouble dreaming.
You wake up and you smell the new day.
I'm alive but I remind myself to breathe.
You've got his heart and he's got yours.
Mine is just lost in translation.
If everything happens for a reason
I'd rather not say anything
Cos you're smiling and I'm choking
Through the sunshine and the winter
you'll forget, but I'll remember.
That's the difference between you and me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing....somewhere inside my broken heart connects to ur post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...