January 11, 2011

KazKaz

I'm such an effing optmist! Sarcasm alert.
I was making this iTunes playlist on my iTunes ofcourse named KazKaz. Reason? I was thinking if I had to spend my last day ever with Blackberry what are the songs I'd want playing in the background or not-so-background. You know? I bet you dont! I'm just an effing epitome of optimism sometimes. I think of the best things, the most brilliant things. ARGH!

Anyway, this is what is coming up. My 'Own Your Beauty' post. It's this year-long campaign by BlogHer. This is the brief on it: "Own Your Beauty is a groundbreaking, year-long movement bringing women together to change the conversation about what beauty means. Our mission: to encourage and remind grown women that it is never too late to learn to love one's self and influence the lives of those around us - our mothers, friends, children, neighbors. We can shift our minds and hearts and change the path we follow in the pursuit of authentic beauty."
I got this cool widget of theirs too :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...